JOIN SCENTSY: Help Wanted. Currently looking for new Scentsy Consultants to join our international Scentsy team.
Is Starting a Scentsy Business Right for You?
- Would you like to have more money for you or your family?
- Are you craving change?
- Are you ok with stepping out of your comfort zone and doing things that might scare you?
- Do you want to make a difference in people's lives?
As a Scentsy Independent Consultant you can:
- Earn over 30% on your personal sales plus annual bonuses
- Receive bonuses of up to 9% on the sales of your entire downline (People who start a business with you)
- Earn Hostess Rewards and get Free or Half-Priced Products that you can resale for 100% Profit
- Work at your own pace without jeopardizing your current job or business. Many do this in conjunction with another job.
- Earn all expenses paid 5 star free vacations.
- Make life-long friends.
Join Scentsy with me and I promise to:
- Guide you through your first 70 days and how you can earn Scentsational Start or Shooting Star award
- Teach you how to enter orders to get the most benefit from your party sales.
- Offer you advice on how to sell Scentsy online, Events and Shows, Fundraisers and approaching businesses
- Offer you 1 on 1 training as well as group Facebook training.
MY SCENTSY STORY:
I lost my job (trained music teacher) in the bad economy and was extremely depressed, couldn’t get out of bed and felt like I didn’t have a purpose. A friend of mine from school saw my Facebook posts and messaged me telling me that Scentsy was coming to the UK. I was so lost for ideas and I knew how well she had done so I figured it was something I should at least try and see what happened. It was something completely out of my comfort zone as I came from a creative background and didn’t expect for 100 years that I’d be doing something like Scentsy. I joined on launch day as the 17th person in the UK in April 2011.
I didn’t know very many people so I was a bit nervous about how to make Scentsy work. I taught myself online stuff and then starting doing events and the odd party here and there. Slowly I started getting team members and somehow getting orders. I celebrated my 5-year anniversary last month with Scentsy. It hasn’t always been easy at times…in fact at times it’s been extremely painful and I’ve questioned myself whether I should carry on multiple times. I’ve stuck with it though and the personal growth I’ve made and the person and leader I’m becoming because I DID decide to stick with it has been worth more than any trips, titles or money to me.
Scentsy has made it possible for me to contribute to the household income again. I’m not sure I can explain what it feels like to be able to do that. I felt so worthless for so long and hated having to ask my partner for money for everything. It makes me stand a little taller to be able to treat him to dinner when I couldn’t for the longest time. It brings me a lot of joy when I see my team members succeed and I feel like I'm actually making a difference. My confidence has skyrocketed with Scentsy. My knowledge I’ve gained I’ve managed to help other consultants. I've taught consultants internationally about social media and even spoken at Scentsy Convention about my story to well over 200 people in person. I've also been on numerous incentive trips and achieved the title of Director. I don’t recognise the person I used to be. I was so miserable and now I've got so much hope for the future and find myself beaming for no reason. I'm saving up my Scentsy money this year for my dream camera...A Rolleiflex 2.8f medium format camera, as I adore photography and other creative things. We are also saving up for a trip to Israel or Cuba next year. Scentsy Money is paying for these things. It feels great to make things possible in my life that never felt possible and becoming who I want to be.
Scentsy has given me so many blessings and its far #MoreThanWax. I really want you and your family to have these blessings too. Its scary starting a new business but nothing changes in life if you don’t get out of your comfort zone. I was scared out of my mind when I joined and still do get scared sometimes with things in my Scentsy biz…but I’m glad that I did this and I know you will be glad too. There's actually MORE benefit for you to join than not join and the chance to get free and 1/2 off Scentsy will more than compensate the cost of the kit. This biz is super flexible, which makes it nice that you can work your life around it including your littles. Why not give this a try like I did? You never know what may happen!
Speak to you soon!!!
Request MORE INFO HERE.